The world of on-line commerce relies on the authenticity of electronic documents exchanged between businesses and consumers.
Morphon T-o-M is software that provides this enhanced security by placing a digital signature on documents according to the PDF standards, and which you can easily incorporate into your company's existing document work flow. With the Morphon T-o-M server side software you can digitally sign PDF documents on your own document server.
Download your free evaluation copy of the Morphon T-o-M now. No strings attached!
- Fully Automated: Morphon T-o-M is a fully automated PDF document signer that embeds digital signatures in PDF documents, as well as optional 'visible signatures'.
- Feature Rich: Embeds OCSP and TSP responses in the PDF document such that the reader does not have to be on-line to validate the document signer's identity.
- Lightweight: Morphon T-o-M is lightweight, server-based, and designed to be incorporated in a company's existing document flow.
- Web service: Operates as a web service that receives PDF documents and returns signed versions of these documents.
- Extensive Configuration: Documents can be signed with any of the configured cryptographic keys. Templates specify which key to use and, optionally, where in the document to put a visible signature. When submitting a document for signing, the user (or another service) can specify which template to use and tweak any of the settings should the configuration allow them to do so.
- Broad Platform Support: Morphon T-o-M can be deployed on any Java EE platform (these include JBoss AS, IBM WebSphere, BEA Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, Jetty and others) and uses Sun's Java Cryptography Architecture (JCA) to support a myriad of cryptographic hardware and algorithms. Thereby compatible with many Hardware Security Modules (HSM) and algorithms (through JCA)
- Scalable: Morphon T-o-M can run on distributed servers - even with hardware keys, when using capable HSMs.